Dogs are carnivores and we believe they deserve to thrive on real minimally-processed food – the way nature intended. Because the closer foods stay to their natural state, the better they are. It’s what your dog would eat in the wild, only better, because all Stella & Chewy’s dinners are specifically formulated for your dog’s nutritional needs and made with premium ingredients you can count on.
- 90-95% meat, nutrient-rich organs and bone
- Grass-fed, cage-free, wild-caught or farm-raised protein
- 100% organic fruits and vegetables
- No grains, gluten, fillers, added hormones or antibiotics
- 100% complete and balanced for all life stages
The taste & nutrition dogs naturally crave!
Pet owners and veterinarians tell us that feeding a raw diet helps support:
- Improved appetite and digestion
- Relief from certain allergies
- A vibrant skin and coat
- Healthy teeth and gums
- Greater stamina and vitality
- A healthy immune system
ONLY THE GOOD STUFF!
- Raw, wild-caught salmon & grass-fed beef
- 95% beef & fish, nutrient-rich organs & bone
- Organic fruits & vegetables
- Fortified with added vitamins & minerals
- Enhanced with probiotics & antioxidants
- 100% complete & balanced dinner
NEVER THE OTHER STUFF!
- No added hormones or antibiotics
- No grains or fillers
- No gluten
- No artifical preservatives or colorings
Crude Protein - min 45.0%
Crude Fat - min 34.0%
Crude Fiber - max 4.0%
Moisture - max 5.0%
Crude Protein - min 15.0%
Crude Fat - min 12.0%
Crude Fiber - max 2.0%
Moisture - max 65.0%
Microorganisms* - not less than 10,000,000 CFU/oz. (Pediococcus Acidilactici, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Longum)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Food Nutrient Profiles
Calorie Content (metabolizable energy, calculated): 75 kcal/patty, 5490 kcal/kg
Surf 'N Turf Dinner Patties is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.